Providing maximum performance, packability and comfort, our new Middle Fork Packable Waders feature a streamlined design, innovative, low-bulk seamless synthetic rubber booties, and light-but-durable H2No® Performance Standard fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lightest, most packable and most technically advanced waders we’ve ever made, their upper body is built from 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon; the seat and legs are 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled). Better yet, the Middle Forks roll up into their own compact 8″ x 13″ stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces. They’re optimized for travel, warm weather and backcountry fishing, but don’t let the light weight fool you—these revolutionary waders are built to last, with heavy-duty scuff guards, newly developed seam tape and single-seam construction which moves the seams away from high-wear areas. The strong and stretchy seamless bootie design also adds durability by eliminating the most common points of failure or leakage. An interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket keeps phone and key fob dry, a drop-down suspension system allows easy wear at waist height in summer conditions, and an adjustable wading belt keeps everything in place. After thousands of hours of R&D, we’re almost as excited to introduce the Middle Forks as we are to fish with them.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most-packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless booty technology. This is the ultimate back country or travel wader
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- Roll up into their own compact 8″ x 13″ stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces
- 740 g (1 lb 10.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon.
Lower: 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled).
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Booties: hypoallergenic synthetic rubber